Spring Teaching Symposium
This annual symposium is a full day event for all graduate students and postdoctoral scholars and provides information related to UGA teaching policies and helpful techniques to improve teaching.
Previous years’ sessions have included teaching with technology, incorporating writing in your classes, academic honesty, and more. Morning refreshments and lunch will be served. Registration for this event is required.
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018
Location: Miller Learning Center
- Keynote from Award-Winning Faculty
- Peer-to-Peer Breakout Sessions on practical skills and resources for TAs & LAs
- Juried SoTL Poster Session
- Earn 2 credits towards your CTL Transcript
- Attendance at this event fulfills orientation requirement for TA Policy
Please email Dr. Zoe Morris, Assistant Director for Teaching Assistant Development and Recognition, with any questions you may have related to this event at email@example.com