Exporting a Course from eLC
This tutorial will show you the steps to export a copy of your entire course from eLC.
1. Go to the course you want to export. Click "Course Admin."
2. Click Import/Export/Copy Components under Site Resources.
3. Select Export Components. Make sure to check "Include course files in the export package." Click Start.
4. Check "Select All Components" to select the entire course. Click Continue.
5. The next screen will ask you to confirm the components you are exporting. Click Continue to proceed with the export.
6. Once the export is complete, click Finish to generate your export file.
7. Click the link to download the zip file of your course.
Now you have a zip file of your entire course that can be imported back into eLC.