Adding Release Conditions to an Award
This tutorial will show you to add release conditions to an award so the award can be automatically granted to a student once they've completed the specific conditions. For example, you can set a release condition to grant a particular award if a student achieves a certain grade on a quiz.
1. Go to your course. Click Course Admin and from the Assessments area, select Awards.
2. Find the award for which you would like to release conditions, and click Edit Properties.
3. Under Release Conditions, click Create.
4. From the Condition Type drop-down list, select the release condition you want to apply to the award. You can apply multiple release conditions to an award. Complete the associated Condition Details. Click Create.
5. Click Save to apply the release condition to your award.