The Content tool is used to create, edit, and organize course materials such as syllabi, lecture notes, video, audio and readings. You can also Import/Export existing content, change the way your course displays content, create new assignments, discussions, and quizzes and link course topics to existing discussions, quizzes and assignments.
To get started adding Content, you must have at least one Module. Modules help organize your content items.
- From your course home page, click Content from the navigation bar.
- On the left, click Add a module and type a name for your module. Press Enter.
Next, add files to your module.
- Click on the appropriate module.
- Drag and drop files from your computer to the module files area.
- To change the order of the items, point to the three lines to the left of an item, then drag and drop to the preferred location.
- To change item names, click Bulk Edit at the top. Click an item name to change it. Click Done editing when finished.