CTL Transcript for Graduate Students
Graduating soon? Request your CTL Transcript!
The Center for Teaching and Learning’s Transcript program for graduate students tracks and recognizes your participation in CTL events and services. This program will provide you with both documentation of your teaching development experiences at the CTL and the opportunity to reflect on those experiences.
Upon completing the minimum requirements for the program, you will receive:
- A transcript detailing your participation in CTL events (Workshops Series, National Speaker Series, Masterclass Experience, Spring Teaching Symposium) and services (Mid-Semester Formative Evaluations, Teaching Observation Cycles), suitable as evidence of professional/teaching development
- A letter recognizing your commitment to teaching development signed by the Assistant Director for TA Development and Recognition and the Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning, suitable for inclusion in your teaching portfolio
The minimum requirements for this program are 5 participation credits (see worksheet below for eligible events and services and credit values), a teaching reflection, and a teaching philosophy statement.
Eligible events and services include, but are not limited to:
- Workshops, Panels, Speakers, or other development events presented by the CTL
- Masterclass Experience
- Complete Mid-Semester Formative Evaluation (MSFE)
- Complete Teaching Observation Cycle
- Spring Teaching Symposium (full day attendance)
Click here to download the CTL Transcript for Graduate Students Worksheet. Please type directly into this worksheet (if needed, visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download a PDF reader that allows you to interact with forms) and save your completed worksheet using the file naming convention "lastname.firstname.CTLTranscriptRequest"
Email completed worksheets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please request your transcript during your final semester and a minimum of 30 days before your graduation.
Questions? Email Zoe Morris, Assistant Director for TA Development and Recognition